You weren't even happy

 2023 is the most saddest bday ever in my life....i still do remember the sad faces of my parents in my bday pic.....this clearly shown how much dissatisfied they were for me.....for the first time I thought might be they aren't happy for my birth.....i used to think that even when I was at my low.....my parents were the one whom I could rely and atleast they were happy that I am still alive and breathing ......the moment I realised the oxygen i take in is the only reason I am alive.....I was alive physically but mentally I was dead ...... still today I do alot of things for my parents just to fit into picture with them....hope one day.....that disappointment in their eyes might turn to smiles....plzz even it is fake I wanna see them smile atleast once for me.....I wanna be the reason for their smiles.....plz dad don't get fed up because of me.....I only have you two in this world.....plz don't get irritated because of me......plz don't hate me as I am a looser born to two intellectual people.......

Might be god is wrong in this case.....he gave all the knowledge in you two to brother and remaining some sort of dumbness to me.....that's he didn't give me younger sibiling because there is nothing left to give so only two I think......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOST TRUST

REALITY OUT OF BUBBLE