MATERIALISTIC LOVE
Today I have a wierd which is due to some words of my grandmaa.....do I love my father because he works and gets money to fullfill my needs.....my whole and sole answer is NO....I love my dad because ....sorry I have no reason might be the blood or due to the long years we have been together or might be love doesn't have a reason
loving some one doesn't have a reason but hating might have a reason.....I hate cooking because I feel very low when I cook....for me it has been projected in the society that only people who doesn't have work will stay at home and cook....so hate cooking ......because I am not the trash .....who has to cook and wait for the whole family to have meal together and wait for their complements.....
I know cooking is an awesome proffesion and needs alot of efforts.....it's really very artistic to cook....it's a great proffesion....
I don't love my dad materialistically.....I love my dad whole heartedly.....whatever might be the situation..... wherever i might be
Comments
Post a Comment