SUICIDE

 Why do people commit suicide......might be that is the only option left.....might be the society pressure to do the best.....

Before comiting suicide they want to shout aloud to the world....I DONT WANT TO DO THE BEST.....I WANT TO DO BEYSELF.....I DONT WANT TO BE PERFECT......I WANT TO BE HAPPY......I DONT WANT TO BE AS SOME IDEAL......I WANT TO BE THE ONLY ME.......but might be there is no one to listen.......


I wish there might be parents to understand the soul


I wish there might be a friend who doesn't judge based on society norms

 I wish there might be sibling who can give a hoping words but everyone is busy ......cannot understand the feelings.....no time to understand them I wish I we had time for bilding up relationships.....

In this great digital world.......except the the internet everything is trivial......might be we created this situation.....I wish we could be back to 1990s where we can learn about relationships.....










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You weren't even happy

LOST TRUST

REALITY OUT OF BUBBLE