TO MY DEAR RM
Baby
You had been inspiration to me all my way.....when ever I was down....today I saw your broadcast......your family is gonna split for goodsake......to make members still close....a little bit distance in any relationship can make the relationship stronger
You know what today after seeing you like that.....I decided what ever happens I will stand for my self.....I will be waiting for you .........
You are gonna live alone right in a single house from now on......don't worry I will always pray to God not to let you feel lonely......I know the feeling of loneliness more than a lot of people.....then u came drove all my loneliness
I know that practically I can't even see you once in my lifetime.....there is a lot of gap between us....even if I take a fight also I can't reach you.....but I sincerely wanna thanku for being with me.....
Baby I want you to relax take a small vacation........njoy the time of your life.....spend time with your family.......fighting..........
I hope one day I see you.....from far also I am satisfied.....might be I get to live that moment
#bts#army forever#rm
I will be waiting for you
Comments
Post a Comment