The emotion which I refuse to take....and I don't want anyone to pity my loved ones ....I hate it when some pities me.....plzzz I don't wanna listen to pity in my life
2023 is the most saddest bday ever in my life....i still do remember the sad faces of my parents in my bday pic.....this clearly shown how much dissatisfied they were for me.....for the first time I thought might be they aren't happy for my birth.....i used to think that even when I was at my low.....my parents were the one whom I could rely and atleast they were happy that I am still alive and breathing ......the moment I realised the oxygen i take in is the only reason I am alive.....I was alive physically but mentally I was dead ...... still today I do alot of things for my parents just to fit into picture with them....hope one day.....that disappointment in their eyes might turn to smiles....plzz even it is fake I wanna see them smile atleast once for me.....I wanna be the reason for their smiles.....plz dad don't get fed up because of me.....I only have you two in this world.....plz don't get irritated because of me......plz don't hate me as I am a looser born to ...
Might be after loosing building trust is the most difficult one ......might be love can be reconstructed but trust can't be the same....... Might be on the name of responsibility we fullfill our duties as per our relations but trust can't be built. I am sorry maa pa......I made your heads down....I hope I can move far away from you.....I am just being a burden in the name of responsibility..........it's my own doing which made me stand in this place.......so I am gladly accepting ........thanku for atleast thinking as responsibility
Even knowing the reality of this world I still wanted to stay in my imaginary bubble but someday it has to be broken The one I am trying to do is destined to be a no , no mattet how much I tried I can never It's hurts so much just to digest the reality that I can never be your proud daughter how many efforts I invest into it, one day I am just not part of you I promise I will never make you suffer for now on even if has to take me to path of death
Comments
Post a Comment